Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Road Block

what happen to me this morning?
went da bao breakfast with my sister and when on the way back, when reached at T junction, i was just turning and unaware that there has a ROAD BLOCK just right in front of me!
and i'm just realised that i driving without wearing seatbelt and same goes to my sister.
we were immediately pull up the seatbelts but still stopped by the polices because my car was black tinted!!
OMG
i immediately take out my purse and plan how much bribe i should give?
guess how much inside my purse?
1 piece RM100, 1 piece RM2, and 4 pieces RM1.
i was totally dazed!
i immediately throw out the RM100 to the carpet before the police walk to my way.
as usual the police request for my license and identical card, and started to talk some nonsense about what rules i breached by ended up asking
BOLEH BELANJA MINUM?
so, i show my purse to the police which just left 6bucks inside and the police was like " i stopped a wrong car"!
the police then went to like discuss with his mates and ended up let me go by giving me a chance and asked me to remove the black tinted.

should i say i'm lucky or just the police unlucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment