Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Finally my parents back from thailand for the water festival last night. wow, can temporary put down my responsibility to take care over the business...relax!! what souvenirs they brought back from thailand? all SNACKS..!! lolz.. and toys for my nephew... nothing for me...so jealous my nephew..nowadays my parents sek him more than me d..T.T..just cuz he looks more adorable, cute and handsome than me...he is the KING in my family for now..my father also have to follows what he says .. actually is i asked them dont buy me anything la since dont expect anything good from thailand..ohya, they brought back two water guns from thailand which i can get it at malaysia too and cheaper here. reali dunno what nice about the water festival which have to pay around RM 30 for one tank of water to just filled into the guns and shoot the peoples around them..their group had spent thousand plus just for the WATER!! CRAZY!! anyway, they really enjoyed the trip..these are the two bloody water guns costs around RM30 each..

my naughty nephew used it to shoot dogs today, said dad.

my nephew, DYLAN

No comments:

Post a Comment